- Associate Professor, Hydrology, Irrigation and Soil physics
- California State University, Fresno
- zwang@csufre sno.edu
I'm a member of
My research interests are in water science and enginering. Peer reviewed publications and products were made in the following areas:
1. Climate change effects on hydrological processes, water resources and ecosystems.
2. Fluid mechanics in porous media such as soils and groudwater/oil aquifers.
3. Watershed hydrology and environmental hydrogeology - water flow and solute transport.
4. GIS applications.
5. Hydraulics and irrigation engineering.
6. Soil and water conservation.
2002 – Post doctoral, University of California, Riverside (Soil Physics and Environmental Science with W.A. Jury))
1997 – Ph.D., University of Leuven, Belgium (Hydrology and Soil Physics with J. Feyen)
1985 – M. Sc., Northwest A&F University (Irrigation and Drainage Engineering with F. Zhu)
1982 – B. Eng., Xian University of Technology (Civil and Hydraulic Engineering)
Positions & Honors
2013 – Editor-In-Chief, GSTF Journal of Geological Sciences,
2012 – Coordinator, GIS Certificate of Advanced Study, CSU Fresno (http://www.fresnostate.edu/cge/giscert/)